Website editor SHISEIDO Europe, SAS with share capital of 9 000 000 €, with registered office located at 11, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France, RCS B 479 750 721 , Tel: 01 46 94 10 00.
The SHISEIDO EUROPE’s website (“Website”) is hosted by the company :
ODISO, 45 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, 59100 ROUBAIX – France and registered with the Roubaix- Tourcoing Registry of Trade and Companies under number
SIRET 495 379 620 00018 Tel : 03 20 68 88 94 – Fax : 03 20 68 90 81.
Website access and the use of its contents are subject to the usage stipulations provided hereinafter. The act of accessing and browsing this Website implies that the Internet user (“Internet User”) fully and unreservedly accepts the following stipulations :
– The Website and all its contents (photographs, text, pictures, graphics etc.) are either the creation of SHISEIDO EUROPE and all intellectual property rights belong to SHISEIDO EUROPE, or reproduced on the Website by SHISEIDO EUROPE with permission.
– All copying, total or partial, is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained from SHISEIDO EUROPE.
– SHISEIDO EUROPE shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, notably material harm, data or program loss or financial damage resulting from access to, or use of the Website.
– SHISEIDO EUROPE provides no guarantee whatsoever for the presentation of the content of the Website and shall not bear liability in the event of interruptions, whatever their cause, bugs, or unauthorised third-party intrusion into I.T. systems.
– Information – concerning products, their characteristics, manufacturing standards and regulations – is correct at the date entered on the Website.
– SHISEIDO EUROPE shall, to the best of its ability, ensure that the Website is updated and accurate and reserves the right to make corrections to the contents at any time without notice.
– SHISEIDO EUROPE does not guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustive nature of information published on the Website.
The setting up of hypertext links to the Website is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained from SHISEIDO EUROPE.
If a hypertext link is set up by a third party, whether or not a partner of SHISEIDO EUROPE, the latter declines all responsibility for any of the content of that party’s website or any possible prejudice caused to third parties.
SHISEIDO EUROPE may collect personal data about the Internet User, and such personal data may be subject to automated processing.
Subject to the prior and express consent of the Internet User, SHISEIDO EUROPE may send to to the Internet User newsletter or commercial offers by electronic or postal means.
SHISEIDO EUROPE commits not to give, rent or resell the Internet Users’ personal data to any third party without their prior consent.
In accordance with the French Law n°78-17 dated January 6, 1978 as amended, that pertains to information technology, databases and civil liberties, the Internet Users have the right to access, to oppose, to rectify and to delete any personal information concerning them at any time by contacting http://www.shiseido-europe.com/contact/ . or Customer Service at SHISEIDO EUROPE, 79 rue Marcel Dassault, 92 773 Boulogne Cedex. Tel: +33 1 46 94 10 00.
By providing an e-mail address, the Internet User accepts that SHISEIDO EUROPE may send information to that address.
SHISEIDO EUROPE intends to install a cookie into the memory of Internet Users’ computers for purposes of identification. A “cookie” records information regarding the browsing history of your computer on the Website (pages viewed, date and time of viewing, …). Internet Users are reminded that they may refuse the registering of cookies by setting their browser to do so. Disabling cookies may alter or make navigating on the Website more difficult.
SHISEIDO EUROPE has taken care to ensure the security of any files using personal data collected on the Website. However, SHISEIDO EUROPE declines all liability in respect of those risks inherent in Internet use and draws the Internet User’s attention to the possibility of breaches of confidentiality for information transmitted via that network. SHISEIDO EUROPE declines all liability in that respect.